Sunday, May 24, 2015

We have had some pretty strenuous days. Two days ago we walked for 23 miles and arrived at our bed and breakfast at 8 pm. I have really been taking it one step at a time. I find when I let my mind think too far into the day or trip, I get discouraged but if I stay present and concentrate on each step I find that I can work through the pain. Yesterday was very interesting because we met this incredible shepardess who made is tea and scones. She had 7 3/4 kids and is a first generation farmer. I can't wait to get back and share her story with everyone. I will say that her love of life and dedication to her kids and her farm was amazing. She said she sees the world by meeting and talking to all the visitors from around the world who are on the Coast to Coast. Today we have only 10 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment